Yesterday I posted a list of ten things I've learned. I thought in order to keep the world spinning properly on its axis, I would offer up a list of ten things I haven't learned.
1. How to speak Spanish with any amount of fluency.
2. How to drive on the freeway without wanting to rip the face off that guy driving like a moron in the other lane.
3. How to write things beyond my own name without the aid of spell check.
4. That beans are not my friend.
5. Why anybody would want to watch "The Sound of Music" more than once.
6. That not everybody enjoys my sense of humor.
7. Why TV reality shows are so popular.
8. When to keep my big mouth shut.
9. How to program the VCR.
10. Why the prize money on Jeopardy ( a game show that actually requires some intelligence to win) is so small, while other shows in which any idiot can win is so large.
and the list could go on...