Things you don't want to hear at a driving test:
1. OK, next I'd like you to parallel park, Up ahead, there, between that Lexus and the Mercedes.
2. Congratulations Mr Johnson, your teenage son/daughter just passed their test.
3. no, No, NO!!!
4. I've never actually had a driver get a car up on two wheels before.
5. Have you ever considered the benefits of public transportation?
6. Are you by any chance part of the Andretti family?
7. No, that wasn't a speed bump.
8. Are you sure you shouldn't be wearing glasses.
9. Not even that amount of cash is going to help your score.
10. Wow, most people stop the car outside the building.
11. Thirty-two years in the DMV and that's the first time I've ever seen that move.
12. Didn't your brother try this earlier this year? Oh yeah, he didn't pass either.
Feel free to add any others that come to mind in the comments section.