Nine of my Loves
1. My family. Ya ya, I know, maybe it's a cheesy answer, but seriously, I have a great family. My wife and I are coming up on 20 years of marriage. We were friends before we were lovers and we've managed to grow closer over the years. I/we have two boys and they're pretty darned good kids if I do say so myself.
|2. Quite possibly the worlds most perfect food... Ice Cream. Most flavors are good, but for me, nothing beats Chocolate Chip!|
3. The San Francisco 49ers. I was a fan back when Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, Steve Young and the rest of the gang were racking up Super Bowl rings. I've continued to be a fan in recent years too, even though the wins haven't been as easy to come by.
|4. I love a great comedy as well as a good tragedy.|
5. Jesus Christ. He loved me first and I now I love him.
|6. I'm typically on the go all the time. Camping is one of the few things that allows me to completely relax.|
7. The ocean. All of my adult life I've lived within two hours of the Pacific Ocean. Maybe I'm part fish (I am a Pisces after all), but there is something that draws me to the sand and surf.
|8. My yellow lab Bianca. She's been a faithful companion for about nine years now.|
9. Honesty. It may not always be the easiest path to take, but I really value people who are honest with me, and perhaps more importantly, with themselves.