After a brief break for some fiction, it's time to get back to the Ten Day Challenge.
You can also check out CrystalChick who just started it up today.
Today is a list of seven wants:
1. I want to turn on the evening news and hear the following, "Today marks the tenth anniversary of peace between Egypt and Israel."
2. I want to open up my monthly mortgage statement and see, "Balance Due - $0.00"
3. I want to travel more. There are a number of destinations in this country I'd like to visit.
4. I want telemarketers to drop off the face of the earth.
5. I want to drive the I5 & 217 split just one time without some moron darting into the exit lane in the very last possible second.
6. I want to see my father again. I miss him.
7. I want to learn sign language.