Sorry I can't give credit to the originator of it, because I'm not sure who that is. I'm also not tagging anyone, but if you'd like to bare your soul to a million or so of your closest friends, then by all means go for it.
It's called the Layer Meme, I have no idea why.
- Name: Jeff B
- Birth date: Yep, I have one of those, and it usually happens around the middle of March
- Birthplace: Right out of my mother's hoo ha, where did you think?
- Current Location: Near Portland, Oregon, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
- Eye color: Hazel green . . . both of them
- Hair Color: Dark brown, but the gray is trying to get a foothold
- Height: √25' , 5+17/2"
- Righty or Lefty: Mostly right, but I can do a fair amount of things with my left too
- Zodiac sign: Is that thing still around? OK, Pisces
- Your Heritage: Heinz 57 variety - Hungarian, German, Dutch and Irish mostly
- The shoes you wore today: Snow boots
- Your weakness: Chocolate chip ice cream
- Your fears: Balloons - The damn things freak me out!
- Your perfect pizza: Pesto with Italian sausage and mushrooms
- Goal you’d like to achieve: Having a story published or world peace, whichever comes first
- Your most overused phrase on AIM: OK, you lost me there. AI what??
- Your best physical feature: Why didn't you ask me this twenty years ago?
- Your most missed memory: Is this some sort of Alzheimer question?
- Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi, because they make Dr Pepper
- McDonald's or Burger King: This is supposed to be a choice?
- Single or group dates: Sure
- Adidas or Nike: Being a good Portlander, I suppose I should say NIKE
- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton with a slice of lemon and some sugar please
- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate, the darker the better
- Cappuccino or coffee: I'm good with plain coffee
- Smoke: Nope
- Cuss: Asshole! (oops, this was supposed to be a question not a request wasn't it?)
- Sing: Be happy to as long as it isn't "The sound of Music"
- Take a shower everyday: Are you kidding me? Have you checked the price of soap lately?
- Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes - twice
- Want to go to college: Only to watch a football game
- Liked high school: It bored the tears out of me
- Want to get married: Already am
- Believe in yourself: Absolutely
- Get motion sickness: Put me in a small boat in a rough ocean and I'll chum the water
- Think you’re attractive: Better off than The Elephant Man, but far from a model
- Think you’re a health freak: Remember the what's your weakness question
- Get along with your parents: A great big YES!
- Like thunderstorms: Compared to earthquakes I love them
- Play an instrument: Is the radio an instrument?
Layer Six: (In the past six months)
- Drank alcohol: Nope
- Smoked: We did have some pretty hot sex that one night, otherwise no
- Done drugs: Nope
- Made out: Made out of what?
- Gone on a date: Yes - That's right, married people do that too, just with the same person each time
- Gone to the mall: Yep, kicking and screaming
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: A half dozen perhaps, but I doubt a whole box
- Eaten sushi: Yes, Yummm
- Been on stage: Wow, no
- Been dumped: No, but I've taken quite a few of them
- Gone skating: Only on thin ice with a few of my comments
- Made homemade cookies: No, but that's about to change in the next couple of days
- Gone skinny dipping: I'm sure you will all thank me when I say no
- Dyed your hair: No, but I think a few of my hairs have died
- Stolen anything: Just my wife's heart (are you throwing up yet?)
Layer Seven: Have you ever. . .
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes, but it's been quite a while
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Isn't that the same thing?
- Been caught “doing something”: Never been the catch-e, but have been the catch-er
- Been called a tease: Are you kidding me?
- Gotten beat up: Ah yes, the joys of being a minority in a southern California grade school
- Shoplifted: I respectfully request to take the fifth amendment at this time
- Changed who you were to fit in: I don't know about changed, but I have adapted to situations
- Age you hope to be married: Until the ripe old age of dead
- Names of children: Billy-Bob, Betty-Sue, Gertrude and Hildagard (Oh, you meant my kids . .)
- Describe your dream wedding: Small church, lots of good friends and a big party afterwords
- Where do you want to go to college: I think "Where do I want my kids to go to college?" would be a more appropriate question
- What do you want to be when you grow up: Independently wealthy!
- What country would you most like to visit: Japan
- Number of drugs taken illegally: Just one, but I never inhaled!
- Number of people I could trust with my life: I just counted a half dozen without even trying
- Number of CD’s that I own: One more than I did last week thanks to Bond
- Number of piercings: Zippo
- Number of tattoos: Nadda
- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A couple
- Number of scars on my body: Three
- Number of things in my past I regret: Quite a few and none - all at the same time