Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Scream, You Scream,

We all scream for ice cream !

I just finished a bowl of yummy Cold Stone ice cream. Man was that good. I had them mix together chocolate and peanut butter ice creams with chocolate chips and pecan pieces. Lisa had a creation called "Banana Split Decision". By itself that's not bad, but she went and ruined it by having marsh mellows mixed into it, YUCK! It could be worse though. Take for instance what our youngest son Matthew ordered last time. Bubblegum and mint ice creams with marsh mellows and gummy bears mixed in. Now if that doesn't make you reach for the TUMS nothing will. (well maybe motor oil, see Tastes Like Chicken)

So now I'm in a predicament. I'm jacked-up on sugar but my body is beat from climbing ladders all day. This is what I call wide awake sleepy. It should make for some interesting dreams though.

Well it's time to get horizontal, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

1 comment:

katherine. said...

that is what is so cool...everyone can have whatever they want!