Here is a short list of a few things I've learned:
1. No matter how much I yell at the TV, it won't change the outcome of the game.
2. Laughter is good for the soul.
3. Children hear everything you say, and at just the wrong time will repeat the things you wish they didn't.
4. When someone asks, "Does this smell bad?" it is not necessary to oblige them with a whiff.
5. The real reason dogs lick your face is to get rid of the butt taste on their tongues.
6. Poultry tastes like chicken.
7. The price of gas never goes back down at the same rate at which it went up.
8. I've never had a hangover from drinking too much Dr Pepper.
9. Unfortunately, one of the candidates for president will win come this November.
10. A fair amount of people walking this earth could learn much about unconditional love from the family dog.