Saw this at a new blog I've discovered and thought about giving it a whirl as well.
Where I discovered it: "Carp Dime"
Where he got it: "Ha Ha, Wait. What?"
Before that? I have no idea and besides, I think that's quite enough link love for one sitting.
Day One - Ten Secrets
1. I put pizza boxes in the curbside recycle can even though it clearly states not to do that. Their clean, their cardboard... deal with it!
2. My real name is Jeff
3. I once went two days without changing my undies. My mother would be mortified to know this. Sssshh.
4. I can't tell you number four... it's a secrete.
5. I once took a twenty dollar bill OUT of the offering basket at church when it went by.
6. I have a crush on Cameron Diaz. OK, so she's probably the only one that doesn't know this little tidbit, but doesn't that make it a secrete as far as she's concerned?
7. Number five is a bold faced lie. Made ya wonder about me though didn't it?
8. Easily 99.9% of the Christmas presents my mother-in-law has given me over the years have ended up at either Goodwill or Salvation Army. Let's just say her taste in clothes is a bit different than mine.
9. I learned to write in cursive way back when, but I never write that way. I always print.
10. I've been known to bring my own candy bar into the theater. By doing this over the past 30+ years I've probably saved a few hundred dollars, or about three large tubs of popcorn.